9 Mayıs 2016

Beauty Haul #1 +Swatches




Hello Beauties! today I'm going to talk about some purchases that I make recently. 
I rarely buy something that I never heard about it before. I conduct online research before I make a purchase, I read the product reviews, watch youtube videos so every product in this post's been already in my wish list for a while.



Nivea Post Shave Balm- Sensitive


In case you don't keep up with the latest trends over on "The Youtubes" or "Blogs"  you may wondering "Why this one is here?", everything has began with Nikkie Tutorials, she said she used her boyfriends Nivea After Shave Balm Sensitive as a primer and absolutely loved it and has been using it since. When you look at the second ingredient of it, you can see the glycerine, which is in most of the face primers on the market. 


Sleek- Matte Me Birthday Suit Liquid Matte Lipstick


I'm obsessed with nude lipsticks and that lipstick's been on my mind for a long time. Unfortunately Sleek is not sold in our country and I've waited to buy it from a Instagram seller. So happy to get this shade finally!


Maybelline Master Contour Stick- 01 Light


"Contouring and Highlighting" is getting more popular everyday and I wanted to give this drugstore option a try.

Sleek Matte Me- Birthday Suit / Nars Creamy Concealer- Vanilla / Maybelline Master Contour Stick- 01 Light


Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- Vanilla


I'm a concealer junkie! I want to try all these concealers in the market! So I couldn't resist this cult Nars concealer more. Mine is in the shade Vanilla.


MAC 217 Brush


The Mac 217 Brush is a essential in pretty much every beauty blogger and vlogger's makeup bag. I know this brush is famous as a blending brush for eyeshadows but I've been using this as a concealer brush since I got it and absolutely love it! I suppose, I need another one.



Maybelline Brow Satin Eyebrow Pencil- Medium Brown


I used the Master Shape one before by Maybelline. It was too waxy, difficult to apply, and looks unnatural.
I've read about Brow Satin Pencil at Görkem Karman's blog, she said this one has a great consistency and I just bought. She is one of my fave Turkish bloggers.


xoxo


Elif

2 yorum

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about many of the products you've mentioned. I love the Nars creamy concealer and always repurchase it :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. They're all so far so good! I'm in love with all of them, especially that Nars creamy concealer is just amazing! I'll keep buying it. :)

      Sil

© MERHABA GÜZELLER
Maira Gall