12 Haziran 2016

OOTD: Weekend Edition








Hello Beauties! I know, It's been a long time since I've visited here but I was busy with school stuff and exams but I do not take that as a excuse because there is always enough time, I'm just not good at time managing.
But anyway I'll try to do my best. Let's move on to the topic.








I do not know how is the weather at where you live but here in Ankara weather seems a bit confused. One week it's all sunny and then it's turning into cold and rainy. So I'm going to show you my outfit for a cool, cloudy weekend. It's not actually so much, when it comes to weekends I'm kind of a simple-basic lover but incase you may want to know here is the details.






Shirt: Bershka
Black Jean: U.S Polo Assn
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Greyder
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Necklace: Accessorize


*You can also find a closer photo of the necklace at my February Favorites post.

Hope you're all having a great Sunday!


Elif

xxx

Hiç yorum yok

Yorum Gönder

© MERHABA GÜZELLER
Maira Gall