24 Temmuz 2016

My Daily Makeup Routine: Summer









Hello Beauties! Today I'm going to show you my makeup routine that I make recently. I usually do not wear any base product on summer days because hot weather and my combination skin do not support me to do this but when I do, I prefer more matte and natural looking foundations. 
For the eyes I usually go for rose gold shades which is my new obsession.


BASE


As a base I'm applying Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream with a damp BeautyBlender and I covered my dark circles with Bobbi Brown corrector(Light To Medium Bisque) and Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer which is my all time favorite concealer and than I set everything with my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, mine in the shade Diffused Light.


BRONZER-HIGHLIGHTER-BLUSH


I warmed up my face with Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel cream bronzer, as the highlighter I used the beige highlighty shade from Sleek-All Day Soiree palette I also used the pink shade as the blusher from same palette.





EYES


I applied my concealer as a eyeshadow base on to my lid and than I set it with Hourglass powder. I defined my crease a little bit with Mac-Soft Brown eyeshadow, blended it with a fluffy blending brush and than I applied Mac-Mythology eyeshadow to my whole lid.
Finished the eye look with Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara


LIPS


Lastly, I picked Mac-Peach Blossom for my lips





And final look of my makeup




xoxo



Elif


Hiç yorum yok

Yorum Gönder

© MERHABA GÜZELLER
Maira Gall